[Review] Skin79 Absolute Total BB Cream Diamond

14:59 Cyndi 1 Comments


The BB cream has triple functions of whitening, anti-wrinkle and more intensively protects exposed skin by blocking UV ray A and B by keeping skin beautiful and healthy through offering brilliance of a diamond and vitality of just blossomed floral. 
This a review on Skin79's Diamon BB Cream which I got along with my Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm in Pink! I hope you will find this helpful along with the many other reviews on this product. 

I have a combination of oily/normal skin. I especially get really oily in my T-zone and I primarily have teenage skin so keep that in mind as these are my own thoughts and opinions on this product :)


Shiny compact packaging FTW *0*

Pump for more ACTIOn

The actual product

Spreading it out on my skin

Blending out

Blended! Can you tell the difference?

Packaging

3.5/5

The packaging comes in a hot pink cardboard box which I thought was quite nice as opposed to the rather larger packages BB creams come in.

The actual product comes in a pump protected by a hard oxblood coloured, gradient plastic box. The actual product is protected by a metallic tube thing. I really don't know how to explain this but it's 15g . I like how it comes in a pump as it is more hygienic that way but will be rather hard to pump out the excess product once its nearly empty!

Coverage

2/5

The coverage isn't really good compared to my Missha BB Cream or my Skin79 Pink one. It's really light and doesn't even cover up my pores, freckles or my blemishes properly. Usually with my other BB creams you can't see them at all ;_; Guess I'll need to clear up my skin more if I'm going to use this. 

Oil Control

3/5

Not the best but not the worst either! I thought it would be much oilier than that but it's been 3 hours since I applied it and I haven't got an over-oily nose or T-zone...yet! However, I find that it works well with powder and it instantly covers up the oil anyways so that is okay!

Texture

4/5

The texture is really smooth and creamy but light at the same time. It spreads on my skin so smoothly and I really love it a lot as it doesn't feel like anything is on my face at all. It also blends in with my skin really well and I don't have that grey undertone at all that BB creams usually have. 

Overall

3/5

I wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely not the worst either. It doesn't have enough coverage that's for sure but I love how lightweight it feels on my skin. This is good for me because I find that my Missha BB cream is so heavy and makes me feel like a cake face but this is so lightweight that I can't even feel it and it blends in well with my skin as well! It's almost as if I'm not wearing anything.

However I can't find a specific day I would want to wear this since during Summer it will be too oily and I can't wear it for formals as it doesn't have enough coverage. I would choose my Skin79 for days I need more coverage. So I can't see myself using this product that often.

Would I recommend buying it?

If you have drier skin, yes. If you want something that's lightweight, yes. If you're a BB cream junkie, hell yeah.

1 comment :

  1. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Feel free to visit my site ... get rid of static

    ReplyDelete